Anthony J. (Tony) Speranzo leads all finance aspects of Ascension, including treasury functions, debt management, investments, and mergers and acquisitions. A part of Ascension since 2002, he has more than 30 years of experience in leading financial activities and investments for health systems.
- Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Ascension Health
- Managing Director, U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray (USBPJ), Newport Beach, California
- Vice President and Manager, Corporate Finance, John Nuveen & Co., Inc., Irvine, California
- Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, St. Joseph Health System, Orange, California
- Suffolk University, Boston, MBA
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, B.A.
- Board Member, St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, Lewiston, Idaho, and Ascension Ventures, Health City Cayman Islands, Ascension Investment Management, Ascension Risk Services, Ascension Health Insurance, Ltd., The Resource Group