John D. Doyle is responsible for incubation of innovative services, solutions and relationships with potential to accelerate achievement of Ascension’s Strategic Direction and provide alternative revenue from non-traditional sources domestically and internationally.
Before assuming his current role, John was Ascension Health’s Chief Strategy Officer, responsible for developing the organization’s Strategic Direction and managing its implementation. He was instrumental in establishing a framework for developing the capabilities Ascension needs to accomplish its 2020 Vision. He also served Ascension Health as General Manager for Transformational Development. Previously he was Senior Vice President of Strategic Business Development & Innovation.
- Chief Strategy Officer and General Manager, Transformational Development, Ascension Health
- Executive Vice President, Strategic Development, St.Vincent Hospitals and Health Services (now St.Vincent Health), Indianapolis
- Vice President, Marketing, Public Affairs and Product Line Management, MacNeal Health Network, Chicago
- Director of Communications - ALSAC St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana, M.A.
- Butler University, Indianapolis, B.A.
- Board Vice Chair, Health City Cayman Islands
- Board Member, TriMedx International