Joseph (Joe) R. Impicciche serves as General Counsel to Ascension, its Board and executive management. His work includes coordinating legal services for major projects and transactions, leading system-to-system affiliation initiatives, assisting with business development and managing legal relationships on Ascension’s behalf.
Previously, Joe was a partner in a private law firm with a major concentration in public finance, business and tax law for nonprofit organizations. Because of his extensive legal expertise, he is often invited to present on tax- and business-related subjects.
- General Counsel, St.Vincent Health, Indianapolis
- Adjunct Professor of Commercial Law, Indiana University School of Business
- Adjunct Professor, Indiana University Law School
- Indiana University School of Law, JD
- Indiana University, M.A.
- Wabash College, Crawfordsville, Indiana, B.A.
- Recognized among the Legal 500 Corporate Counsel 100
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association and Missouri State Bar Association
- Board Member, St. Joseph Institute for the Deaf, St. Louis, Ascension Investment Management, Ascension Health Insurance, Ltd., The Resource Group, Ascension Risk Services, Marian University Indianapolis and Health City Cayman Islands