Nick Ragone oversees the creation and execution of brand and marketing, public relations, social and digital communications and internal communications for Ascension and its subsidiaries.
Since joining Ascension, Nick has led efforts to centralize the marketing and communications functions to support the creation of a highly integrated health system. In addition, he focuses on defining and strengthening the Ascension brand, implementing a robust thought leadership plan, and developing a corporate social responsibility platform for the national health system.
He formerly served as Adjunct Professor at Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Director, Ketchum, Washington, D.C. office
- Associate Director, Ketchum, New York office
- Georgetown University Law Center, JD
- Rutgers University, Piscataway Township, New Jersey, B.A.
- Eagleton Institute of Political Science, Rutgers University (undergraduate program)
- Author of five books, including “Presidential Leadership: 15 Decisions That Changed the Nation” (February 2011)
- Regular contributor to CNN, Fox News and Fox Business
- Published in U.S. News & World Report, The Star-Ledger and Real Simple magazine
- Frequently quoted in PR Week, Advertising Age and The New York Times, among others
- Named among PR Week’s “Health Influencer 50” in 2016
- Named one of PR Week’s “40 under 40” to watch in the industry in 2007