Susan M. Huber leads Ascension Global Mission, an Ascension subsidiary, guiding Ascension’s international mission outreach efforts to improve health and living status of underserved global populations.
She also serves as Senior Vice President of Governance and Sponsor Relations for Ascension, working with members of the Ascension Sponsor and Ascension Board of Directors.
- Senior Director, Decision and Strategy Support and Strategic Resources Team, Daughters of Charity National Health System, St. Louis (a founding organization of Ascension)
- Director of Strategic Planning, Health Midwest, Kansas City, Missouri
- Senior Consultant, KPMG Peat Marwick and Price Waterhouse, Kansas City and St. Louis
- University of Missouri Kansas City, MBA
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, BBA
- Board Chair, Global Health Partnership Initiative
- Board Member, Concordance Academy of Leadership
- Member, Catholic Health Association Governance Committee
- Advisory Board Member, Center for World Health & Medicine