FinancialFinancial well-being focuses on how you use your money and resources. Financial well being may range from rescue plans to address financial crises, to maintaining good financial habits, to planning for the future and investing for retirement.
SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF DISTRESS
Warning Signs of Financial Struggles
- You’re unsure how much money you have in your bank account.
- You have low or no savings.
- You use your credit card to pay monthly expenses.
- You avoid opening bills and credit card statements.
- You can only make the minimum payment on your credit card and continue making purchases on those credit cards
RESOURCES TO HELP